We, Reaffirm Our Collective Commitment, To Ensured Housing Services & the Eradication Of Homelessness by 2045. Every Person, whose Life is Improved or Saved, by the Affordability of a Home, stems from an act of Generosity that’s Purely Voluntary. That’s why Donating is so Extraordinary!!
We, Duly Reaffirm Our Collective Commitment, To Ensured Housing Services, For All Populations and the Eradication Of Homelessness by 2045. We Truly Believe, Every Individual and Family, especiallya Child Deserves a Warm Bed to Sleep, each night. In today's Society, we should not have a Global Issue of Homelessness, People should not be calling Public Transportation Centers Home or Exposed to the Elements. Because of an Inability to Afford Housing. Under Our Global Housing Initiative, we will:
1. Invest Resources, for the Eradication Of Homelessness by 2045
2. Outreach Services, which Provides a In-Depth Referral Service for the Homeless Population and Affordability Services for Individuals and Families at the Brink of Homelessness.
3. Conduct A Feasibility Study, to Gather Useful Knowledge of the Causation of Homelessness, whether due to Drugs, Traumas, Mental Health, Social Status, Low Income, and/or Person's Of Color.
4. Development Of Mobile Showers Units, to Provide Clean Water Resources for the Homeless Population and Reduction of Commutable Diseases.
5. Partnership with Global Housing Resources, to Find Reasonable Accommodations for the Homeless Population and Internationally, we will continue to work with Civil Society, Non-Governmental Organizations, UNDP, Local, National, Regional, and International Governments and Institutions, because Everyone Deserves a Place, to Call Home.
Operationally, the UNIMOCUNIGO since Inception July of 2008, be engaged with Local, National, Regional, and International Agencies, Civil Society, Non-Governmental Organizations, Governments, and Other Non-State Actors to Provide Affordable Housing Services and Emergent Shelter Services. We Remain Committed, to Eradicating Homelessness by 2045.
We, the Representatives of the International Mission Of OCUNIGO determined to Preserve and Protect the Idealism of Humanity and Reaffirm our Faith, in Fundamental Human Rights, Social Justice, Humanitarian Affairs, Public Safety Services, and the Right of the Citizenship to Life-Sustaining Resources: Food, Water, Health Care, and Housing Services.
A 501C-3 (85-1417936)
NYS Public Charity (48-23-26)
Office Phone: (646) 883-9799
Office Fax: (646) 921-3189
Office Address: 41 Madison Avenue New York NY USA 10010-8810
Copyright © 2021 The UN International Mission Of OCUNIGO. All Rights Reserved.