HEALTH CARE SERVICES
We, Reaffirm Our Commitment, To Ensured Health Care Services, For All Populations. In today's world, Individuals and Families Deserve Fair Access to Health Care Services. Every Person, whose Life is Improved or Saved, stems from an act of Generosity that’s Purely Voluntary. That’s why Donating is so Extraordinary!!
We, Duly Reaffirm Our Commitment, To Ensured Health Care Services For All Populations. In today's world, Individuals and Families Deserve Fair Access to Health Care Services, without due regard to Race, Sex, Disability and/or Nationality. Since the beginning of time, certain Populations, have been Reduced to Suffering and Exploitation, because of Hate and Intolerance. We, as a Society, Deserve Better Health Care Solutions, and under Our Healthy Person's Initiative, we will:
1. Ensure Primary Care Services
2. Ensure Pediatric Primary Care Services
3. Ensure Vision Services
4. Ensure Dental Services
5. Ensure Preventative Medical Services
6. Development of Mobile Health Care Services, to Reach Homeless Populations and Underserved Communities. Internationally, we will contine to work with the World Health Organization and Other Global Institutions, to Ensure Health Care Services is Affordable and Obtainable for Underserved Populations.
7. Development Of A Database, which will Collect Information on Underserved Populations, and includes Communities Of Color, Hispanic, Disabled, Homeless, Senior Citizens.
*Global Pandemic Relief Services*
Operationally, since the Inception of the UNIMOCUNIGO July of 2008, we have been working with Non-Governmental Organizations, Civil Society, Non-State Actors, Private Sector, Local, National, Regional and International Governments and Institutions to Develop Usable Platforms, for Ensured Health Care Services, especially for Underserved Populations. We, still continue this struggle, today.
We, the Representatives of the International Mission Of OCUNIGO determined to Preserve and Protect the Idealism of Humanity and Reaffirm our Faith, in Fundamental Human Rights, Social Justice, Humanitarian Affairs, Public Safety Services, and the Right of the Citizenship to Life-Sustaining Resources: Food, Water, Health Care, and Housing Services.
A 501C-3 (85-1417936)
NYS Public Charity (48-23-26)
Office Phone: (646) 883-9799
Office Fax: (646) 921-3189
Office Address: 41 Madison Avenue New York NY USA 10010-8810
Copyright © 2021 The UN International Mission Of OCUNIGO. All Rights Reserved.